Membership has an ADDED benefit - the SCRA Member Card.
Renew or Join now to get your card.
It's a great new way to savor Studio City.

Construction Permits

To check out construction permits in your area, go to :  Click on the ‘Permit and Inspection Report’ option and choose your specific search option.  Available searches are by : Single Address Search, Address Range Search, or Other Searches.

Reporting Water Waste

The LADWP’s Water Conservation Response Unit (WCRU) is ready to investigate water waste reports. You can email water waste incidents to, call  1-800-DIAL-DWP (1-800-342-5397), or use  MYLA311 Online Services. When submitting, include exact address, date and time, and brief description of the water waste.

Thinking of planting a tree ?

Planting trees on your own private property? If so, LA City’s Street Tree Selection Guide is an excellent source. You will find information on height, spacing, drought toleracy, crown spread, and much more. This guide can be found at :…/StreetTreeSelectionGuide.htm. If you are planning on planting trees in parkways …

Message From NBC Universal

NBCUniversal To: Neighbors  Date: April 13, 2015  From: NBCUniversal Community Information Line  As you are aware, NBCUniversal, in coordination with Caltrans, is building a new US 101 Southbound on-ramp at Universal Studios Boulevard and we want to make sure that the communities surrounding the project area have the most up-to-date …

Postcard for Krekorian

Hello Supporters,  Thank you for attending the Special SCNC meeting on Sept. 8.  The huge 350+ turnout had the desired impact on the Neighborhood Council boardmembers and on the owner’s representatives.  Not one attendee spoke in support of the owner’s project.   Important Next Steps:  PLEASE click on this link …